The biggest changes from the last version (2.0) are:
- Support for collaborative conceptual modeling (publication of and contribution to context-maps), supported by the collaboration server Collaborilla.
- Support for Dialogue Mapping.
- Java Web Start support for easy installation and maintenance.
- Refurbished user interface and usability improvements.
- Export of context-maps to the formats SVG, PNG and JPEG.
- Bookmarking functionality.
- Improved layer management.
- Color theme support.
Conzilla 2.1 requires a Java Runtime Environment in version 1.4.2 or newer.