This is a bugfix release of the stable branch, which updates also the Collaborilla client library and fixes some unicode issues with published metadata. If you downloaded and installed Conzilla via Java Web Start, then your installation probably has been updated already.
While maintaining the 2.1.x branch, development continues on Conzilla 2.2 which we plan to release during October. The next release will significantly improve usability.
We just released our concept browser Conzilla in version 2.1 together with our collaboration server Collaborilla 1.0. Both applications are open source and have been licensed under the GPL.
The biggest changes from the last version (2.0) are:
- Support for collaborative conceptual modeling (publication of and contribution to context-maps), supported by the collaboration server Collaborilla.
- Support for Dialogue Mapping.
- Java Web Start support for easy installation and maintenance.
- Refurbished user interface and usability improvements.
- Export of context-maps to the formats SVG, PNG and JPEG.
- Bookmarking functionality.
- Improved layer management.
- Color theme support.
Conzilla 2.1 requires a Java Runtime Environment in version 1.4.2 or newer.