This is a maintenance release, fixing the following bugs:
- “Contexts” context menu was disabled when clicking for the first time
- Shortcut and menu for closing a tab/context-map did not work
- “Window”-view could not be closed via X-button in the window frame
- “Save” button was always enabled
- HTTP implementation of RemoteStorage did not timeout properly
- Multithreaded loading of maps caused problems; it is optional now and deactivated it by default
- Sindice client did not time out
- Metadata popup sometimes showed up beneath map elements
- Added menu to manually clear the container and metadata caches
- Content URLs did not open in a browser on newer MacOS systems
Conzilla 2.2 requires a Java Runtime Environment in version 1.5 or newer and can be installed via the download page. If you already have an installation of Conzilla 2.1 it should be sufficient to launch Conzilla via the shortcuts. Java Web Start will then take care of the upgrade.
If you have comments or suggestions you can send them directly to the Conzilla mailing lists.