I just released Conzilla 2.2.2 together with Collaborilla 1.1. The biggest improvement of these versions is the switch to RESTful web services, which makes it finally possible to access Collaborilla even in very restrictive networks – the new services use standard HTTP port 80 which shouldn’t be a problem anymore. To make the picture complete, I also added support for HTTP proxies, so there is no excuse anymore for not being able to use Conzilla.
The noteworthy changes since version 2.2.1:
- Support for Collaborilla 1.1 and the new RESTful web services
- Support for connections through HTTP proxies
- Possibility to conditionally empty the disk caches
- Fix for problem on MacOS which prevented to open URLs in web browsers
- Fixed some NullPointerExceptions
Go and get it. Or if you already have an older version: just launch it via Java Web Start, the upgrade should then take place automatically.